A calling or visiting card left by 'Mr Hanwell, The Preacher'. When visiting, it used to be polite practice to produce a visiting card on arrival, which the butler or maid of the (well-to-do) house would use to announce the visitor. If the master or lady of the house were out, the card alerted them to the caller's visit.
Little is known of 'Mr Hanwell' ; likely, he was the Wesleyan Methodist minister Revd. John Hanwell, 1805-1854.