A weekly study plan for preparatory ministers from Didsbury College, dating to 1921-22.
Didsbury College became a theological college for the Wesleyan Methodist Church in 1842. Its campus was at Didsbury, Manchester, and the college existed until 1946, when its campus was turned temporarily into a teacher training college (made permanent in 1950). Some of the college classes were recognised by the University of Manchester for the final B.D. degree.