John C. Anderson del. et lith.; printed by R. Black, mid 1800s
An interesting lithograph of the Chapel illustrating the interior as it appeared in the mid 1800s. There is no stained glass as yet, and small chandeliers with candles suspended from the gallery are the only means of lighting the interior. There are vignettes with illustrations of John and Charles Wesley's commemorative tablets to the left and right of the main image, and historical detail recording the foundation stone laying and opening day in 1778 below.