This booklet details the Renovation and Endowment Fund Accounts at Wesley's Chapel for the years 1920-26.
The Chapel complex consist of the Chapel, a number of large office and other buildings, many of which of considerable age, and gardens. Upkeep has always been a major consideration in the every-day running of the site, and still requires considerable funds.
In the twenty years or so between the end of WWI (1918) and the beginning of WWII (1939), a lot of structural work was undertaken onsite, including a thorough refurbishment of John Wesley's House. Works included the re-instatement of most fireplaces, a central heating system, new door and cabinet brass furniture and complete redecoration.
The booklet lists individual money gifts by donor and discusses the works undertaken, with plenty of images. The publication was also intended as an appeal for further funding.